Pages

Pineapple & Lemon Yoghurt Ice Cream

Friday 26 August 2016

Holidays are tiring. I always feel like I need a week off to recover from holidays.

In Madrid we are enjoying 40C during day time and 34C overnight.


Not to talk about how amazing is to feel your shoe soles literally melting on the pavement while you try to squeeze your sweaty body in the little shadow the bus stop produces.

And although I´m really enjoying every single minute, the air is too hot I sometimes struggle to breath.


I really struggle to understand how have I coped living in this country over 31 years.

As every year when I´m on holidays, I ask my family and friends to prepare a "guest recipe" for me. This year,  it really (really, really) had to be an oven-less recipe.


This ice cream recipe is really easy, simple and quick to do that I am absolutely impressed with how amazingly good it tastes.

Strongly recommended when you can´t bear the hot.

WHAT YOU NEED

500gr Condensed Milk
5 Lemons
2 Pineapple Yoghurts



WHAT YOU DO

Mix the yoghurt with the condensed milk. 


Zest and squeeze the lemons and add to the mixture.


Beat together until smooth and combined.


Freeze for 2.5 hours and serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A blog grows with your comments. Thank you for taking the time of leaving yours here.